Friday, November 6, 2009

Pay Day














The 'where does all the money go?' game. We used to play that a lot when I was little. I've now learned the reality of that game. It's different than I thought it was. I no longer think of it as a fun game...

Life is insanely busy for us here in Provo. It seems like I'm always pulling my flash cards out, doing homework, or some other school related activity. And I'm sure Chris feels like he's always going to school, or driving around somewhere. Hopefully I can find some practice time soon so I can get my license and he will be doing a little less of that.

Work is still going great. I'm excited for things to pick up a little bit during the holidays, but meanwhile, its certainly nice to be able to do homework on the job!

The Spencers had a Halloween party a couple weeks ago, so that's what the pictures are from. We made sugar cookies and frosting for everyone to decorate their own cookies. It was lots of fun to enjoy my favorite part of Halloween early... seeing all the fun costumes!!

This is kind of short, but I can't think of anything else to say. =]

2 comments:

  1. I definetely know how not fun the " where did all the money go " situation is, I think most people are saying that lately. The Halloween party was fun and I realy liked your costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Chris with Curly hair.....kinda looks like he was stolen straight from the 70s! Haha

    ReplyDelete